Improving Parking Entrance Management
vehicle entrance control
What we offer
Vehicle access management has become increasingly complex. Identifying vehicles at parking entrances can provide benefits for businesses, residences, and a range of industries, such as improving security at the entrance to schools, offices, and factories.
In the past, license plate recognition (LPR) was costly, unreliable, and only relevant for a limited number of applications. Errors were commonplace. Because the available hardware could not reliably read license plates, extra staff was required. Additionally, low-light areas, oblique vantage points, and non-standard characters caused problems with the detection and capture of license plates.
Today’s LPR cameras, engineered with deep learning algorithms and GPU processors, are accurate—more than sufficient to overcome previous challenges.
Hikvision’s LPR systems learn number plate information within a scene, efficiently recognizing a much higher number of automobile plates compare to conventional LPR systems. They also no longer require frequent and often cumbersome camera positioning adjustments.
HIKVISION LPR SOLUTION FEATURES
Application & Benefits
- Vehicle Entrance & Exit Management / Barrier Control
- Customer Experience: Quick Alerts When Vehicle Of Interest Enters The Property
- Increased Safety: Ensure Only Pre-Authorized Vehicles are Allowed to Enter the Property
- Improve Visitor Record Search and Retention: Easily Post Event Investigation for Forensic Review
- Mitigate Risk: Receive Alerts if Unauthorized Vehicles Enter the Property
- Reduce Costs: Comprehensive Monitoring with Limited Staff, Reduced Investments in Barriers and Guard Houses